Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #3611 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
If you're comfortable with the person, in love even, the experience can be amazing. It's the loss of control, the loss of the "Oh baby, did I hurt you?" And that all comes after, and it's 10x stronger than it is every other day. Nobody is joking about it or making light of it, I'm sure every girl with that fantasy is aware that what they're doing is not at all like what actually happens. As long as the girl isn't going around saying "Hahahaha I would love to be raped!" then there isn't really a problem.
Like I said, it can bring two people closer. I'm all about letting go, I'm all about getting close enough to a person when I love them or want to be with them that I can see and feel and know their innermost desires when we're having sex.
I understand that feeling and that's how it works with the BD/SM community and I would be into that if it was with a girlfriend of mines that I truly cared about deeply and trusted her. I'm more of a switch. I like to take the submissive role but if I'm with a girl and she's also submissive then I take control and I can be the dominant one.

I feel like that is different than the whole rape fantasy roleplay though but I don't know I could be wrong. I have never done that before.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote