Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #68 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySlips View Post
I think the "right" way is any way that portrays your confidence and charisma. At the end of the day, what you say is no more important than the WAY you say it - and I say that from experience. Good body language and eye contact are half the battle.

If you can effectively get into a conversation with these 'battle of the sex' questions then cool. Whatever works, eh! I personally find it more natural to catch a girl's eye at a bar and smile - usually she'll say hi, and we can go from there.
Well if that works for you then okay but the whole winking/smiling...trying to get a girl's attention from across the room and hoping that she will come over to you thing. Never worked for me. Where is it that you go from there? What do you use as your small talk topics?

That's the point where conversation comes into play and I use those "battle of the sex" questions to strike up a conversation.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote