Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #15025 (permalink)
Zer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Been invited to a St Patricks Day party. Never been to a party before. Social life is looking good right now. Life is amazing.
Nice. Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Right my day was slightly more off-beat than usual. Ended up talking to some religious nut from my friend's class in college and I was subjected to ramblings of how Jesus is coming to save us. I don't dislike religious people as such, but when they try to force their beliefs on me like that then I have an issue. But unfortunately I had to be nice.
In one of our lab sessions a Chinese girl in my class who I never really talk to came over beside me to get help on a Java assignment/blatantly copy off me. She got pretty close to me, to the point of touching shoulders. I'm guessing she only wanted help on the assignment but hey maybe she wants something else as well She's actually a very cute girl even though her English isn't the best.

My plans for tomorrow: Ditto. A few of my friends are going into town to watch the Paddy's Day parade and then go drinking, but I feel like being such a boring sod and spending the day working on college assignments and my project, and then go drinking later on tomorrow night. We'll see what happens.