Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #15027 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Been invited to a St Patricks Day party. Never been to a party before. Social life is looking good right now. Life is amazing.
Never get too high, never get too low my friend. Is this like a party with alcohol or more like a teenage birthday party? I assume with booze. James, all I suggest to you is drink a lot of alcohol. Let loose dude, get crazy. Do some stupid shit. Second time I got drunk I took off my pants and boxers at 3 AM and paraded around in nothing but a Polo shirt. Then I passed out in a toilet with vomit and stumbled to the floor around 5AM where I passed out ass naked in front of my friends. You have a lot to strive for. Did you drink recently? how was it? (Mods, would a picture showing my bare ass from that night be deemed inapporpriate?)

I met a girl tonight who I imagine to be just like Tumor. Kinda looked like her and acted like her. It was one of those things where like right off the bat I was thinking "this girl is acting like someone I know. Wait she's acting like Tumor." (It was also one of those moments where you feel like an ultimate loser thinking about a forum member in real life situatons.) I kept thinking how weird it was and that this girl couldn't keep doing stuff that I imagine tumor would do or say, but it just kept going and going. She was just super hyper and dressed oddly, started talking about becoming a lesbian, then started talking about hypothetically having a penis. She probably isn't like Tumor at all, but it was like the hyper, spastic retard kinda funny version of internet Tumor was in real life form.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote