Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 01:04 AM   #7881 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Conan, are you in love with your ex and now have to meet her new boyfriend? I'm trying to follow.

The very feminine and flamboyant guy i live with is just too much anymore. I think over spring break I just had a nice and relaxing week with no stupid gossip stories or terrible pop music. So this week since I'm back i've been extra annoyed with this guy. I don't consider us friends, i consider us two people who randomly were selected to share a common room and bathroom. I'm not interested in his stupid stories but he always tells me them. And him and his girl friends smoke bud in the bathroom which i dont mind, but he has the bathroom all decked out with blacklights and decorations and a disco light and they sit in there literally for hours sometimes. So I started pissing in the shower room and not moving his shampoo when I gotta take a leak. I just find myself caring less and less about anything he tells me, i don't even pretend to care anymore.
Just tell him you don't care and stop telling you stories and being straight up annoying. Be upfront about it and maybe he'll stop bothering you with those pointless stories you don't want to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
**** college. I'm going to drop out and manage a Pizza Hut instead.
that sounds like a great idea actually then you can open up your own franchise one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
You haven't met me
jk, thanks

On the plus side, she's like my other half & we're still like this /\ ... I'm glad we love each other enough not to make things all awkward.

just now... I have to deal with meeting *gulp*
the boyfriend... I smell sitcom.

being in love with your ex.....ummm....I'm not going to even touch on that but if you don't want to have to deal with meeting her boyfriend then straight up tell her that you aren't comfortable but I doubt you'd be able to do that. it's just not in your character to stand up for yourself.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote