Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 01:10 AM   #15029 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I met a girl tonight who I imagine to be just like Tumor. Kinda looked like her and acted like her. It was one of those things where like right off the bat I was thinking "this girl is acting like someone I know. Wait she's acting like Tumor." (It was also one of those moments where you feel like an ultimate loser thinking about a forum member in real life situations.) I kept thinking how weird it was and that this girl couldn't keep doing stuff that I imagine tumor would do or say, but it just kept going and going. She was just super hyper and dressed oddly, started talking about becoming a lesbian, then started talking about hypothetically having a penis. She probably isn't like Tumor at all, but it was like the hyper, spastic retard kinda funny version of internet Tumor was in real life form.
Oh man, I don't know how I would react in your situation. If I met a rl version of Tumor. I would probably just awkwardly burst out laughing in her face and she wouldn't have any clue why I was doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimon View Post
Some band called PK came to my school to play during lunch and put on a pretty good mini show as a promotion of sorts for their concert tomorrow night. Me and and friend got some posters signed by them and chatted with the guitarist for a bit. Plus, I got their album. Now if I can just convince my parents to let me go to the concert...
Did the guitarist get you backstage passes and other cool stuff? Good luck convincing your parents to go to the concert that would be awesome if you persuaded them to let you go.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote