Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 02:58 AM   #3618 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Obviously I'm not a female but that question varies from girl to girl. I would believe. You can't really get a general consensus because every girl is different. Some enjoy sex more than others.

it all has to do with their sex drive level.

I also have come to believe that when women hit their sexual peak in their 30s that's when their sex drive increases as long as they don't have too many things in their life stressing them out.
Shoot, I'm done for, I am already a sex maniac at the moment (when I have a boyfriend I am). I actually was dumped once for wanting sex too often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
You think that girls who enjoy rape fantasies only do so because they don't realise how awful an experience actually being raped is?

This was sarcastic in some way, right?
Yeah that is rubbish, being raped in real life is my worst fear, but when it comes to rape fantasies - it's a huge turn on. Obviously it's not really rape, it's a guy not taking no for an answer, it's the huge force he has over you, you're powerless to stop him. Being so weak with his big strong body lunging into is a major panty wetter. All this talk is making me want sex soooo bad. It's been months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
If you're comfortable with the person, in love even, the experience can be amazing. It's the loss of control, the loss of the "Oh baby, did I hurt you?" And that all comes after, and it's 10x stronger than it is every other day. Nobody is joking about it or making light of it, I'm sure every girl with that fantasy is aware that what they're doing is not at all like what actually happens. As long as the girl isn't going around saying "Hahahaha I would love to be raped!" then there isn't really a problem.
Like I said, it can bring two people closer. I'm all about letting go, I'm all about getting close enough to a person when I love them or want to be with them that I can see and feel and know their innermost desires when we're having sex.
I totally agree with this. I have to be 100% comfortable with a person before I ask them to do it. But from the start I tell them I like it rough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I don't really see how a rape fantasy differs all that much from really rough sex where the girl basically just lets the guy destroy her. Can someone who has done the rape fantasy thing explain to me how, or if, it really even differs from rough sex.
It differs because although rough sex is rough, the guy has been told to do it, whereas a rape sex is where the guy doesn't even let you speak, he pins you down and takes over you (not necessarily always rough) which would have been pre-planned.