Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 04:50 AM   #3620 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Shoot, I'm done for, I am already a sex maniac at the moment (when I have a boyfriend I am). I actually was dumped once for wanting sex too often.
Oh wtf? what a silly ass. how old was the guy? I know not everyone has the same sex drive but usually younger guys have super high sex drives. I know mines is super high.

Quote:
Yeah that is rubbish, being raped in real life is my worst fear, but when it comes to rape fantasies - it's a huge turn on. Obviously it's not really rape, it's a guy not taking no for an answer, it's the huge force he has over you, you're powerless to stop him. Being so weak with his big strong body lunging into is a major panty wetter. All this talk is making me want sex soooo bad. It's been months!
See , I just don't get that. Sure , I understand the rough sex part but if being raped in real life is your worst fear then why even role play it?

I'm always available but you'll have to hop on a plane and fly to New York

Quote:
It differs because although rough sex is rough, the guy has been told to do it, whereas a rape sex is where the guy doesn't even let you speak, he pins you down and takes over you (not necessarily always rough) which would have been pre-planned.
Rough sex doesn't have to be told to do it by a guy. All those things you are describing is rough sex to me and not rape sex. Rape sex seems more violent with clothes being ripped, holding a knife to your throat, some blood happen from the knife cutting your body. Blood being smeared in your face from that same cut. That in my opinion would be deemed rape sex.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote