Music Banter - View Single Post - Best rapper alive?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 05:17 AM   #230 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoof123 View Post
Oh, I see, your one of those. Take it you haven't heard much of his stuff.
I'll admit he's had a few stinkers, but just pretend pump it up & touch n go don't exist and what your left with is a massive catalogue of raw emotional and relatable songs told with incredibly witty and intricate lyricism.
pfft one of those!!

I have heard enough straight up trash from him

I'll show you his best song imo and this was a rare occurence

he's the weakest link out of the slaughterhouse crew

I feel like he tries but he's just horrible. Black Cloud was his best song ever.

What other songs by him do you want me to check out? I have heard some music from his mixtapes so I'm not like the typical Buddens hater. I have heard many of his songs and I just don't like him. I feel his lyrical prowess to be weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
I would have to give this nod to Immortal Technique. It was sort of a toss up between him and Canibus, but Tech has been more active so I give it whole-heartedly to him. He ripped every track on his last "3rd World" album. His content is lightyears ahead of the competition, and his delivery is more spoken-prose-turned-angry-rebel, as opposed to the mainstream drunk ramblings (akin to Lil' Wayne) or the superflously-syllabic style of Eminem.
I have to admit that I haven't heard too much of Immortal Tech but my beef with him is that majority of the time his lyrics are just a bit too saturated with words that end up conflicting themselves and then he just ends up being a hypocrite within the same song. It's like he wants to use big words but doesn't know how to execute them.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote