Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #7885 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Overhere you're supposed to drive on the right side of the road, unless you're overtaking cars. You are only allowed to overtake cars on the left. Got that?
Good. Now, it happens quite often that a car overtakes you, gets in front of you and releases the throttle. It's like some people forget they were planning to go FASTER than the one they just overtook, here. I then overtake them, as they drive slower than I did before they overtook me, and then at some point they think 'wait! I wanted to go faster' and they overtake me again...

Another thing, I am on the left lane, overtaking a truck. Trucks only do 50mph here. Cars are allowed to go 70. There's a car behind the truck thinking 'hey, there's a gap left of mee, let's go left.
Well, he's going 50, I'm approaching with 70... The guy overtakes the truck at 55 miles per hour. No faster, because that's scary. As soon as he goes past the truck, he goes to the right and I push the accelerator down to pass him by too, as he's going 55 miles per hour. But no, he isn't scared anymore and wants to go 70 now, too. Conclusion: I Have to drive 80 miles per hour to pass him by and go to the right or I'll have to brake, which isn't possible since the guy driving 55mph caused a long line of cars behind me...

Happens all the time...