Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:43 PM   #7888 (permalink)
BobLobLaw
Music Addict

Okay, this has been boiling over for a long time, so I'm just going to say it.

**** you guys. You are the *******s people talk about behind your backs. You're the ones people look at with disgust. You're the ones everyone smiles at but no one really cares for your well-being.

You're pathetic. All of you. Do you really have anything better to do than to insult me? Is that all you do in your spare time. You know no one's on your side, so why do you keep doing it? It's sad, and pathetic.

Go ahead and hate me. In the end, it doesn't even matter, as the song goes. Come on. Laugh at the Linkin Park reference. Call me emo one more time. See what good that does you.

And you know what the sad part is? I couldn't give two ****s what you think about me. I honestly don't. Because it's not true. None of it is true. I'm not fat, I'm not emo, I'm not ugly. Those are insults twelve-year-olds call each other on MySpace because they defriended someone.

Wow. I'm amazed I could put up with you guys for so long. You'll get what's coming to you. /Aladdin reference. You know who I feel bad for? The people that forced to listen to your ****. They don't like you. You know why? Because all you do is bitch and moan about this and that. A person can only take so much negativity.

And here's the thing. Getting into arguments with someone when you know you're wrong makes you look like a dumbass! And you know it makes you look like a dumbass. Why don't you just admit you're wrong and get over yourself?

If I could describe you people in one word. It's this: Pathetic.