Music Banter - View Single Post - Mixtape Weekly
Thread: Mixtape Weekly
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Now time for the two bonuses I mentioned earlier.

Childish Gambino

I don't know if you guys have heard this guy but I love his new EP that he just released.

He's also an actor on Community. His name is Donald Glover and I didn't know he had such a great singing voice and rapping skill. I can relate to almost everything he talks about. He has this one track where he talks about individual races of girls that he talks to and how that when he gets to black chicks. They always look for someone that is "Hood" or "street" and that they make claims that he talks/acts white. I can relate to being called that myself. WTF does it mean that I talk "white"? I speak proper english so I talk white? Such ignorant bull****. That is the main reason I have never dated a black girl from my area. I'm not saying all black women are like this and I know for a fact they aren't but the ghetto chicken heads in my area are like this.

Travis Barker Give the Drummer Some

I normally don't review official releases in mixtape weekly but this one was too good to pass up and hence why it is a bonus. I just wanetd to show you a few of the great tracks that feature Tech N9ne, Lupe Fiasco and some others.

Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote