Music Banter - View Single Post - New MB Community Site
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 06:21 AM   #57 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I'm sure album reviews and so on would get noticed and commented on far more than they are at present when they're hidden in some strange forums people rarely visit. The only thing that makes musicbanter visible is that it has a higher google ranking and comes up in searches. A new site wouldn't have that, but we could build it and get there eventually.
yeah, I don't even think that is an issue right now.

Starting out, we don't have to worry about how much traffic the site gets. It is more like a personal project for how we feel that music banter should be like our own improved version with direct feedback to the people that would be in charge and more open to the suggestions of the members.

I wish I could change my vote from reluctant to leave to the first option above it!
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote