Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #5150 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
i'm not sure if these are unpopular but let me try mine:

1) Christina Aguilera oversings a lot. Perhaps she's too insecure about herself that she needs to prove every now and then she can hit every freaking single note existing in this world.

2) Lady Gaga is not talented. She doesn't have a good singing voice. What makes her popular is her ability to put homosexual messages in all her songs which attracks the attention of both gays and anit-gay people.

3) I don't get Justin Beiber. Honestly. He looks like a lesbian and sounds like one.

4) Modern artists/singers/performers are very thankful for Whitney Houston. She taught them (the hard way) never, ever to mess with drugs, or you're gonna lose those vocal pipes. Britney ain't got one so she can drown herself with drugs for as many as she can.

5) Lastly, Casey Abrams is going to win American Idol Season 10. At first I thought it would be Jacob Lusk, but later found out he's too gay (even gayer than Adam Lambert) to win the competition.
1) agreed, but at least it ain't Mariah Carey.

2) she is(along with singing she plays piano pretty well) and she does. the pro-gay messages in her songs could be debatable as to her popularity, but tbh when i started hearing about her i never really heard anyone talk about homosexual messages in her songs and i don't hear it too much now.

3) Not many people do, i don't blame you.

4) I can agree with that, but other great pop artists who've succumbed to drug abuse/death of drug abuse

5) I don't watch AI, so i can't really say on this.

oh, and here's another unpopular opinion

I don't think Illmatic is that great.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?

Last edited by Antonio; 03-19-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote