Music Banter - View Single Post - Just a Girl with a Passion for Music :)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 08:30 PM   #51 (permalink)
holly984
Music Addict

s_k:
Good that you're happy on your own, patient, etc. I'm the same really. I don't need to have a boyfriend to function, lol. Several of my friends NEED a boyfriend at all times. They seriously can't handle being alone.

Yeah, Yahoo bothers me a bit. What can you do though, lol

Ha ha. Sounds like an interesting art school project. If all school work was that captivating, right? (I actually liked school work though, to be honest, such a nerd I know :P )

See, a real photographer carries a camera w/ them wherever they go, like you. Me...not so much, lol.

I didn't think you were a metalhead. Just the name of the band gave me a totally random metal vibe. Makes no sense, but came to mind, lol.

Ian E Coleman: Thanks for the welcome

mojopinuk: Thank you for the welcome. And it was interesting to read your thoughts on Oasis. I'd have to agree. Morning Glory is probably my personal fave, just because 'Wonderwall' is one of my favorite songs and brings back some great memories, so I'm biased

laserlife: I'd have to agree

Stu: Oh nice! It's rare for me to meet another anthro major, besides those I attended college with, lol. Thanks for the welcome too.
holly984 is offline   Reply With Quote