Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your addiction?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 05:48 AM   #165 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel
why would you even say that... how pointless. i try to have a serious conversation and you make fun of me for having an adverse reaction. One that landed me on meds for life. youre sick.
i was only joking, that's just something i would say in real life, if you can't take a joke then i'm sorry , don't read my posts, put me on your ignore list....( in my experience marijuana never caused me to halucinate, it only makes my body feel good, the food tastes real good and maybe there's some spinning involved, i also have come to realise certain things but trippin out, never happened )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
So she explains her position on the subject & you flame her
Then she explains how she came to that position & you carry on flaming her
And then she tells you exactly what damage the drugs did to her & you decide to joke about it.

Wow thats really big of you
i think you're really running out of things to argue with me and now you're trying to butt in , i was argueing with her, just like i argue with you, if the girl can't take it then she shoudn't argue with me , simply put me on your ignore list and be done with me....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote