Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #15061 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

I haven't been in this thread in a while. Sorry for not paying attention to what other people are up to and being selfish, coming in here just to post my own shit.

I'm kinda fucking depressed right now. I've been drinking since 6-ish, alone. Not that I didn't have a good day, I was out by myself running errands, doing some shopping, all good. I just felt like a drink around that time and it just went on. This has been a splendid winter...and I mean that, I've been in the greatest winter mood since I can fucking remember, it's unreal...but I'm down right now. Now too down, I'm not talking about slashing wrist or shit like that, it'll pass and I'll be fine tomorrow. Shit I might even be fine later tonight, might make a call or two and hang out with some people. The night is still young. But some things have me down right now. Today. Things aren't working quite right. But who am I to expect things to work out right? I should know by now. The world is NOT right. What the hell can I do about it? Nothing. Who am I to expect more? No one. Nothing to do except to stop being naïve, see things how they are and to stop over-thing things. And fucking deal with it all, really.

Here is a song. Because it seems very appropriate in several ways. Yeah watch it on fucking YouTube because embedding is disabled by assholes.

p.s. fuck having to jerry-rig cus words in this place.

p.p.s. listening to the rest of this album is doing me some good right now.