Music Banter - View Single Post - New MB Community Site
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 08:56 AM   #60 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1986 View Post
I think better idea would be to set up a petition for requesting change/more administration, get as many members as possible to put down their name and send it to the admins. Maybe they'll see the potential that this site has?
^ I like this idea as it sounds like a best-of-both-worlds option, which I imagine most members would sign. Unfortunately, the mods don`t seem very optimistic about it being effectual and they are the ones to have some idea of the administrators mentality.

tore said that his loyalty was with the members here, and I`m sure the obverse is true for most members. My loyalty is to the mods, so I`d do what Dirty suggests, rather than start posting in two places :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
tore, if you really wanted to start a new site, I think all it would take is for you and the other mods to get on board. I feel like if you guys all jumped ship and started something new, mostly everyone would follow. I mean, there'd be no mods here anymore if you guys all were of the same mindset of starting a new forum.
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote