Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #7916 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

My parents are splitting up, so I rarely get to see my dad. My Mom lives really close. On Thursday, I was supposed to have rehearsal at 4:00pm for the play I'm in, but my Dad called at 2:00pm and wanted to spend time with me. I couldn't find my director's number, so I texted the other main girl in the play with me asking her for his number. She texted me back saying not to worry about it, she'd just get a hold of him for me.

I just checked my voicemail today, and my director had called me and left me a voicemail when my phone was dead later that afternoon. I freaked out, got his number after calling several people, and called him, mainly to apologize.

He told me that the girl I'd texted said she'd not heard from me, and she didn't have her phone on her. But she was still able to give him my number somehow (because he'd lost my number as well) and never told him I texted her.

I don't know what the hell. I know I should have tried harder to reach him Thursday, but she texted me saying that she'd tell him, then lied to him and said she'd not heard from me?

Bitch has got some 'splaining to do.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote