Music Banter - View Single Post - Best rapper alive?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 05:00 AM   #243 (permalink)
hoof123
Music Addict

Probably has so much beef because he's pretty angry at the world, and yeah maybe in that regard he does act like a bit of a spoilt child.

You really think that Lil B track is a good diss?! Haha. As for the Inspectah Deck diss, Budden got what he deserved... even though it wasn't really Decks business, it should've been Method Man to respond as it was his beef with Budden. And it's crazy that that whole thing elevated so much over such a small mediocre throwaway comment Budden made regarding VIBE magazine's best rapper alive competition that they ran. It wasn't even a direct attack on Method Man, he just used his name as an example of how out of touch Vibe was. There were others too, Meth just took it as an offensive attack. I kinda have to agree that the whole Vibe thing was pretty ****, i mean even Bow Wow was on the shortlist?!

For the most part I try and ignore all hip-hop beef, its pretty tiring watchin ego's clash all the time, but sometimes it's quite good. The best exchange Budden ever had was with Saigon... They were all dope tracks... Even though Saigon murdered Joey with this song.

The use of Pump It Up is really funny and inventive.

Last edited by hoof123; 03-21-2011 at 05:24 AM.
hoof123 is offline   Reply With Quote