Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:03 AM   #2102 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Butler View Post
I'm not a homophoic. I don't know where you get that from. The lyrics were banned over in Malaysia because they don't accept gay people, surely their views should be respected, that's all I'm saying. The majority of her fan base are not gay. Where do you get that from?

She's catering for the mainstream mass, look at her chart success. Far more than a gay audience are buying her music. That's a load of bull **** what you posted there. So what if she's spokesperson for gay rights? She is the spokesperson because it looks good, it gives her a good image, that's all.

To sum up, use your head more.
Wow copying my lines. What's next?

It is homophobic. If you are fully against anything gay related and don't accept it in your society (where there are bound to be gay people and this may not represent the majority citizen's opinions) then it is so. I have no respect for people who judge others by their gender, race, sexuality and so on. Why should Gaga?

ho·mo·pho·bi·a   
[hoh-muh-foh-bee-uh] Show IPA
–noun
unreasoning fear of or antipathy toward homosexuals and homosexuality.

— n
intense hatred or fear of homosexuals or homosexuality

irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Lady Gaga has always showed a fierce dedication to her gay audience, the members of whom make up a significant part of the diva's fan base.

http://robotceleb.com/music/216724-0...ay-rights.html

Lady Gaga tries to make the gayest video ever | JohnJohnSaidIt.com