Music Banter - View Single Post - Bullied Kid Got Suspended for Fighting Back
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 10:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Being a daily lurker of Deadspin for the past 3 years and also a weekly lurker of the internet village of losers called /b/, obviously I have seen this video no less than 3 trillion times already so no need to click the link for me. That was pretty awesome though, I'm glad that dude finally snapped and did something about it. That little punk is seriously lucky his legs didn't snap in half or get a serious concussion. Casey is a boss, period.

I wish I had some courageous anti-bullying story but I don't. I was like the cool jock guy so I never got picked on. Actually the only kids I really remember bullying others were these short scrawny kids who got off on picking on the few kids smaller and scrawnier than them. It was like losers with no future picking on the only people that were possibly bigger losers with less of a future. I think it's weird how the kid in the video is picking on someone like 4 years older and 100 pounds heavier lol.

Also, solid post crashoverride. School and teachers are as much to blame as about anybody for bullying and stuff. After all, it's happening in the school. But as always, they have no idea what they are doing in terms of suspensions or punishments. Man now I'm just thinking of my old vice principal. I hated that guy. He was a former college football player so he was huge and massive and though he owned the planet. And was just so douchey and even had the greasy slicked back hair.