Music Banter - View Single Post - Bullied Kid Got Suspended for Fighting Back
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #35 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Good for him.
Kids used to repeatedly try to bully me when I was younger (even up to middle school) but 99% of the time I would beat the shit out of them, and always get suspended. I think my middle school didn't care all that much about punishing either party, I remember once when friends of mine were being taunted, I snapped and tossed the asshole over the bleacher railing. Not much happened after that, or when I stabbed one kid in the thigh with a pen, and the other in the face with a sharpie (yes, a sharpie, brand new ones can draw blood). Or when I beat the shit out of some kid with my padlock and chain because he constantly harassed me in every class together, they just took away my necklace. It's probably still there. Through high school nobody really bothered me because everyone thought I could do voodoo or some weird shit.

What's sad about this tho was this kid was becoming suicidal cause of all the bullying. A girl I went to school with who was bullied the same as I was, ended up killing herself because of it and all the snot nosed little shits put into their graduating speeches how they were so affected by her death. Twats.