Music Banter - View Single Post - Bullied Kid Got Suspended for Fighting Back
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #45 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I don't remember ever being physically bullied at any point, but there was certainly psychological bullying going on during my later years in school. Most of it was either related to how you dressed, what you listened to, and who you hung out with, during the teen stage. I was always in the "edgy" groups... those groups that openly defied the preps, normal kids, challenged teachers and society as a whole, skateboarded and played in garage bands, etc... Your standard misled rebellious teenager in the '90s sort of thing. But fortunately we were always the majority, and our groups, although often gangly and not physically imposing in any way, were bolstered with sheer numbers, and even the jocks didn't fuck with us. I think the biggest worries during those years were simply whether you'd be accepted in your group or not, and trying to lose your virginity.
I was in a clique similar to that....but your group seems more like the skaters. My freshmen year, I sat with the jocks during lunch and then chilled with the skaters later on in the day and played hacky sack. I was the token black kid chilling with the skaters. In my Sophmore to Senior years, I just chilled with a group of other loner types that didn't fit into any of the other stereotypical groups.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.