Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 07:52 PM   #15163 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali
I imagine girls seeing you as nothing more than "a friend", simply because that's the only attitude you ever give them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k
Haha, no wait, you may be missing something here.
I am really careful with what I say here because I know that, because of the language barrier, things can come over all freaky. I don't want that.
But I make very clear to the girls I know in person how much I like them and I must say it does pay off. I may not be the 'slutty' type, but I do get my chances . I don't take them all, though. That's something different.
I somehow manage to stay on that thin line between friends zone and friends with benefits or a relationship. I'm not sure how I do that. But I'm sure as hell not going to change it.

I do choose friendship over sex, yes. But sometimes the two combine neatly
That's a difficult balance to hold, kudos if you've got it down man. I think it is still possible to be an old fashioned "gent" and have respect for women without becoming their gal pal. But it's tough like I said, that's just the way the World is today, people in general are too often looking for a way to screw over anyone with noble intentions, in my experience. Nice guys finish last -you've gotta be a bit of a bastard to get anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty
s_k....bro..... im not jumping in on this discussion but i just wanna say STOP TALKING ABOUT THE LANGUAGE BARRIER because you type fine and nobody would realize you were from the netherlands if you didn't make it known. You speak better english than i do for gods sake
lol I thought s_k was from Australia or something
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote