Music Banter - View Single Post - Local urban legends
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 03:52 AM   #35 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
There's a guy who walks around downtown. He wears camo and looks homeless. He talks to himself and takes a few steps forward, then one backwards when he walks. Legend has it he got depressed after being in the military and came home and got into drugs and his brain is fried. There's another guy named "ski pole man" who walks around carrying skiing poles at all times. Just walking through random areas. I was at McDonald's once at the Drive Thru and he walked out of the woods and right past my car. Rumor is that he's a child molestor as well.

There's also this old guy, who is probably dead by now, that plays tennis ALL THE TIME. His name is Alf. And I played a few times with him when i was in middle school and would hang around the rec park with all the sports fields. He always just sat in his car at the tennis courts waiting for someone to show up and asked to play. Nice old man, he was like 90 something at the time. But everyone said he was a child molestor as well.

My mom lives in this up-scale private development and right outside of it is a small Jewish cemetery. Everyone thinks it's haunted. Apparently if you go to this bench in the back corner and say some German phrase ghosts will appear. But me and a buddy smoked blunts back there before and nothing happened but we were scared as shit. I've been in there a few times and nothing happened but I don't know German so I didn't say anything
I think that private development is also a child molester
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote