Music Banter - View Single Post - Do You Believe in People With "Supernatural" Powers?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #30 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

I don't believe in people with supernatural powers. But I am a rather extreme Christian, and have seen supernatural miracles happen in front of me.

Broken arm healed. A man who hasn't been able to bend his legs in years, bending down. A man who couldn't walk quickly without crippling pain, running. Migraines healed. A boy with a 105 fever, going down to normal within three seconds. Various stomach issues healed.

I have also witnessed and been part of excorcism-like activities several times. My little brother was exorcised and while that was going on, half of his body was extremely hot to the touch, the other half was incredibly cold. Is this possible? No, it isn't. But I felt the skin with my own hands. I was there.

Another girl had a vision of demons leavin her and a bright light taking their place. My mother prayed for a woman who had been possessed for most of her life, who yelled out when the demons left her.

And on top of all this, I have experienced and witnessed literally countless "religious experiences." Shaking, speaking in tongues, falling down, the whole nine yards!

So no, I don't believe in PEOPLE with supernatural powers. I just believe in a God who does a lot of awesome stuff, because He really does love us.

And no, I don't have video proof for any of this. So don't be demanding it from me.
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote