Music Banter - View Single Post - Do Women Take Themselves Too Seriously?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
If I acted the way I did around my parents and my friends I'd never get a boyfriend. That could indeed be my insecurities
tbh I feel the same way about getting a girlfriend, so it's not only women. Gotta be yourself though *shrug*

I don't think all women take themselves too seriously but I think generally a lot of women feel there's a lot of pressure on them to look nice and be nice etc that's the impression I get. I don't really care tbh like if pople are not up on the latest trends or whatever. I appreciate effort and it's nice when chicks look nice, I sort of lol when a girl is all like "omg omg gotta get my hair and shoes just right" it's cute lol, but meh I think it's a lot more interesting when people say what they're actually thinking instead of putting up a facade all the time i dunno

I think people in general are too uptight. Whenever I meet new people face to face I usually think "man they're probably as weirded out as I am to be around new people" so I crack weird jokes to lighten the mood, do funny things. I was a legend back at school as a joker, but the older I'm getting people are snobs. Maybe it's just the places I've been going who knows. Pisses me off and puts me in an anti-social mood, and then they start bitchin behind my back about how I'm anti-social. the ****s. There's all these unwritten "rules" and "certain things you cant say". Screw it man you gotta have a laugh
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote