Music Banter - View Single Post - Bullied Kid Got Suspended for Fighting Back
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 07:39 AM   #159 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Because of my height, my first instinct is to get into my opponents inner circle and once I'm there it is a wrap. Either I go for a throw, sweep or I will just grapple and forcefully take down.

Most fights are all about people either pretending/thinking they can box so that's how I screw them over and then the majority of fights end up in a grapple anyways on the floor and that's my strength as well with my holds.
i just go for fast and forceful - quick sharp knock to the temple to make him groggy, vertical takedown by hooking leg to shoulder - although I'm not really that flexible these days - if you do it fast, you end it fast - if it looks dangerous, something more drastic is needed, a knife-like thrust to the Adam's Apple - when they're semi-conscious or grasping for breath, I just walk away - it's a matter of speed and constantly practising timing your hits with a board or even the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Yeah, don't bother with a Replica then if it's illegal. Just go for the real thing.
it's not that hard to get one being a lawyer - criminal clients can be a fiendish bunch