Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #3816 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crukster View Post
This is not really sexual expereince more like failure but eh failures is experience too I suppose, this is the best place for it

When I was in Turkey last year, me and my brother used to go to the beach, and every day there were these 2 really hot milfs that used to come and lay in front of us. I well wanted to go for it, but I was in baw self-indulgent misery mode the whole time because of **** from the year before. So I just used to sit doing a psycho stare out to sea pretending I was a shark man and watching in case anyone starting drowning or something so I could save them.

Loads of opportunities I let pass by, my other brother and his friend were with us a few times, and they were ****ing around throing sand, and it hit the ladies once, that was an opportunity to be all smooth like "KIDS EH??". Just sat there though. Another time I went out to swim and one of them followed me all the way out, we swum like a few miles out. I could tell there was like tension on the air, I wanted to say something, she wanted to say something, but I just kept swimming. That's what I do, keep swimming.

Sucks man I hate self-hatred. I heard them talking about us once as well, the lady who was swimming near me was like saying to her friend all quiet "I like the guy with the dark eyebrows" (thats me) and the other one was like " he seems weird" and then the first woman said something, and I thought

oh **** man. She actually gets me as well. That would have been an awesome holiday. I feel bad for my bro as well, bros are supposed to be wingmans help each other out, he didnt get any either. What would I have lost by going for it, seriously?
That sucks man. Just use it to remind yourself that a MILF thought you were hot whenever you're thinking that no one wants to date you.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote