Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #3817 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Reminds me of my own near experience with a MILF.

I went to my hometown this summer when I had a few days off from work. I met up with this kid who is basically my step brother (his mom dated my dad for years before they split and we remained close). We went to this particular bar which used to be an older crowd (drunk horny 40-50 year old women, redneck guys in their 40s and also a good mix of wannabe tough guy dropouts and skanky girls who never did anything after high school). The past couple years the bar expanded and with the help of cover bands drew in a younger crowd so we decided to go out and check out the one popular band that was playing and have some beers. We were sitting at the outside bar on the patio just bullshitting about sports and whatnot, when I felt the presence of a possible MILF.

She was kinda hovering behind us at the bar, hanging around and waiting to make conversation. She looked early 40s, blonde, huge tits, and had one of those bodies and faces that you could tell used to be really attractive in her youth but was now worn down due to age and excessive slutting around. I made small talk and she started ranting/bragging about how much money she makes and how she has an awesome job and blah blah. And some stuff about her ex and how he couldn't pleasure her and they broke up. It became apparent she was into me and i think she realized I only had a few beers and was planning on driving so she mentioned how she would need a ride to her place later. We chatted it up for a good 20 minutes or so and my friend was kinda awkwardly drinking beers alone while we talked. So she said "Let me get my friend Katie, shes really cute." She motioned across the patio and a hippopotamus, bison of a woman comes waddling toward us. Minimum 8 thousand pounds. Before she got to us I gave her a "you know we gotta get goin soon, i need to go grab my buddies inside" and never saw her again. I forget her name now, but I told some people the next day that this milf was chatting me up and everyone was like "Ohhhhhh shit she gets around, everyone in this county has hit that."

So yeah, that's all i got for MILF encounters. Hopefully more succesful ones to come
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote