Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #8020 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga
What is it in Turkish? I kinda gotta know now. Even if I can't pronounce it correctly in my head...I'll try
"Adama haste etme, eşek kadar adam oldun artık, oyunu mi oyniyacan? Kara kız ister alirim sana, almayana sikseneler, vallahbile"

Don't make a man ill, you're a donkey man now, you gonan play games? Ask for a woman/girl and I'll get you that, they can screw the man who doesn't, God knows.

donkey man lol it means grown up, loses something in the translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plum
He's a c0ck man??

Your dad is gay?
He is a dik , (break) man. :\

But nah he's actually alright lol he just gave me another lecture and I'm gonan chip in some money towards it, literally 2 minutes ago. He got convinced because he saw someone playing one in Tesco's today and he realised it's pretty cool. Then he said the same thing again, gave me an ultimatum - I gotta get over games, get a car and a woman and a job.

To be fair if I had those things I wouldnt want frickin games. I need to vent the frustration somewhere ffs I gotta be a pokemon master IN 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord
His dad might have to shell out some serious money, but they can be found.
He's a jew about money, he'd probably be happier giving me money for that than a 3DS. Where we'from in Turkey, my nan always says only two sort of people come out of there - Shepherds and Pimps lol. Well I haven't seen any sheep around here.
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote