Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #3819 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Heh I doubt I would have went through with going back with her anyways. I was a bit intimidated, I've never had a woman that much older hit on me. And she was the aggressive type, she jumped right into sexual conversation after a few minutes. The funny thing is, my friend is a skinny, tall, kinda nerdy guy with glasses but he always goes for fat chicks. Like all my friends know it, he freely admits he loves the big women. I think it's really he isn't confident enough to get anyone else lol, but he hung out with a girl for awhile he had to be 300 pounds and his girlfriend now has him by about 100 pounds I'd say. But this girl was too big even for him, she was mammoth. So I pulled the plug on that situation. But I still hope to bang a older woman someday. I've been lifting and working out a lot and getting my body in solid shape for the first time in years so I'm naturally appealing to more girls. I don't have any sophistication about me and I dress like a homeless man from the 90s so I don't know how I will ever get to bang a MILF... but goddamnit that is my goal. We all have dreams.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote