Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 03:51 AM   #9695 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

I finally got around to watching The Social Network.

Overall, I didn't like it. It came off as false and telling an inaccurate story. I hated the ending scene so retarded and the whole premise of how facebook was created as a revenge for this girl telling him he was a crappy date.

Meh

He was being a complete ****ing asshole/douchebag.
I also don't feel that that whole encounter went like that irl. I guess I watched this movie thinking it was supposed to be more like a documentary and more true to what really happened but in the end it was just a drama loosely based off of the events.

I just didn't care for it.

The acting from Justin Timberlake and Andrew Garfield were great though. I think Justin Timberlake should have gotten a nomination for supporting actor. Not that he would win in that category but he should've been recognized for it.

I could careless about Jesse's acting performance because I hated the character.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote