Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:10 AM   #168 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

Alright this was a weird ****ing dream man

I was in some sort of school facility a lot like Balamb Garden from ff8. It was really cool cos like, I had loads of friends and there were loads of hot girls who thought I was all awesome. You had to choose 3 subjects, the subjects I chose were Art, Music and Maths I think. lol. Then there was this evil organisation. They wanted to build something near the school or something, and they used solar power to power their facilities. I think they were gonna blow us up with rockets, but anyway we pre-emptively shone a giant mirror satellite at their facility and it overloaded and blew up. Then all the people were falling and doing wilhelm scream and dying, but some fell into the ocean and were alright. Some of em weren't though, and it zoomed in on them all falling and some dying and some being alright, one of them said "gimme a hand" and he said "HAY OK!!" and he extended an arm, but when the first dude grabbed it it was ripped out the socket and there was like camera panning and really cheesy dramatic music DUH DUH DUH DUH!!! then the second dude just floated off with no arms and legs. lol.

And then I thought. "Wow. Maybe WE'RE the evil ones."

Earlier in the dream it was like raining or sandstorming or something. But because of the siolar satellite the weather had got effected and now it was snowing but weird snow, like melty snow (not rain, melty snow damnit). At the same time though, it was really hot and everyone was naked. I was carrying a really heavy bag - which I got from another dream, ****ing weird.
So I was throwing that around and kept falling over in a slapstick sort of way. Then I was back in the classroom that I was in at the start of the dream. For some reason I had some makeup in my pocket. Loads of girls were putting on makeup, and I looked at the crap I had and I thought "I dont need this **** why have I got it?" And then I noticed there was more stuff in it than everyone elses, so I was gonna give it to someone, then I thought "dude they're gonna think I'm tooty fruity carrying makeup around in my pocket" then another little dude went "HEY NO ITS OK, You''l be metrosexual girls think thats hot" then I ate some of the makeup cos they looked like grapes. And I was sitting next to a naked girl who looked like Velicity Von, but her boobs/front were covered and I could only see her naked back. And I was thinking of a way to initiate conversation and then I said something lame like "I like it when a girl is nakedly covering her boobies its hot cos its MYSTERIOUS" then I woke up damnit

The dream I had before this, there was this weird city. There was all these computers that had a chat like the MB chat. And I was writing sht like HEY EVERYONE GUESS WHAT

PENIS PENIS PENIS

and then it projected on a big screen in like a shopping centre in the middle of the city,

then it started raining money everywhere, like change, coins. So I was pocketing them, then one of the other dudes from the chat got a bag and we was getting the money but then he got arrested or beat up or something I dunno. I was filling up the bag then I woke up and lost it and when I went back to sleep the next dream above started. And then the bag I had in that was the one filled with coins, i'm pretty sure

I also had a dream abotu "broccoli weed" weird weed that looked like broccoli. I was smoking it with my little bro and I defintly remember getting a bit of a buzz off it in dream, but sort of like "watered down". It was enough though that when i woke up, I was actually stressing trying to sleep again so I could have some more, I got really disconnected from reality for like an hour just laying in bed awake. ****in crackhead even in my dreams

Last edited by crukster; 03-26-2011 at 09:28 AM.
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote