Music Banter - View Single Post - Women's Bodies
Thread: Women's Bodies
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #158 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybiz View Post
People are always making the argument that men prefer curvy women, so why are the obsessing to be thin like models. But I don't think that you should be one way or the other for a man. It is kind of counterproductive to make that argument. People only say that to make girls feel like they can have a little meat on their bones, which is fine, but that also should not be done because it is "what guys prefer". Do what makes you feel good about yourself. Obviously be healthy, and that doesn't mean being super thin or being overweight. Everyone has such different body types, it is not just thin or curvy.
You know, I think what people are getting at when they say stuff like that is that natural women are beautiful; whether they're naturally more curvy or naturally thinner. I don't think anyone is naturally anorexic or naturally the size of a bus.

It just has to be said more often that women shouldn't feel like they have to hide their "flaws", because what a lot of women think of as flaws are actually things a lot of men probably find attractive. Speaking for myself at least - like cupcake belly, love handles, big bum etc. I hear some women complain about having that and tbh they're things I think are pretty hot

Supermodels get a lot of attention for being a bit amorpheus. But life isn't like that, people have different tastes; not every man is gonna find every woman attractive and vice versa. But if you are natural looking, then there will defintly be a dude out there who thinks you're the most attractive woman on the planet. Of course everyone's gotta have a bit of pride in how they look sure, but there's more important things and slap and fakery/plasticness just ruin it.

imo anyway. But my opinion isn't worth much, it's like a turd telling people how not to stink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce
anything but 7 and 9 on the chart by djchameleon (which I can't quote cos there's no "go to" button there and I'm not gonna sift through this entire thread looking for that post)
Yeah I couldn't be bothered to do that either, wherever you see the picture you can right click it, go to properties and then copy paste the URL
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote