Music Banter - View Single Post - The Most Humiliating Experience Ever
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #179 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Funny burger king-related story. I was in there once with my girlfriend at the time and her 5/6/7/Idont****ingknow year old cousin. We were walking up the stairs to sit on the upper floor, when my girlfriend, somehow, managed to fall UP them holding a full tray of food. Takes a special person to manage that. I would have just stood there and laughed, if it wasnt for the fact the sloppy burger and coke she had dropped started falling down the stairs, and me having the misfortune of being behind her came into full contact with it. It all hit me so quick I didnt have time to alter my step, so I too fell UP the stairs (also holding a tray of food, you can probably imagine where that went) after sliding on a piece of soggy burger. Worst part was, as I fell I instictively grabbed her little cousin, who then proceeded in falling onto my girlfriend and crying his eyes out. We were about 7 steps down from the top floor, so various people could see the carnage. Those who couldnt see would have just heard a crash, followed by swearing, followed by crying. The little guy wouldnt stop wailing after that, and I had to walk around listening to him whilst nursing a gashed shin and clothing covered in Burger King. AND somebody had the cheek to ask me if I wanted his leftover chips once I'd finally managed to get up.

Genuinely one of the worst hours of my life.
Something similar happened to me in a McDonald's a few years ago. The worst part was that some gross guy offered me his half eaten burger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post
Funny/humiliating thing happened to my brother and his friends when they were in high school. They were going to egg their high school late one friday night so they all gathered outside it. They were still waiting on one of their friends that actually had the eggs though. So eventually a cop drove up and started questioning them what they were doing and they just gave a bunch of excuses. While he was doing that their friend (he's this huge bloke that basically looks like a big idiot) comes out of the bushes with a few cartons of eggs. Funny thing was that the cop had a good sense of humour and said something along the lines of, "A little bit early for breakfast, isn't it?"
Did he by chance go to high school in North Toronto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Yesterday morning. Went to the cafe for breakfast before my classes. Got a plate of hash browns, eggs, and french toast. I didn't even put much syrup on the french toast, but it ran off the french toast and hit the hash browns, which served as a dam. The syrup couldn't get through and built up and eventually overflowed all over the left leg of my jeans while I was walking back to my seat. Solid.
Yeah that happened to me a few days ago with a salad. I had to go to class with raspberry vinaigrette all over my shirt
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote