Music Banter - View Single Post - Bon Jovi: "Steve Jobs Killed Music"
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #66 (permalink)
Buzzov*en
Anxiety Hangover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post
@Music Phantom: Thanks for the links, you're right, there is a lot of undue hatred out there, I should have dug a little deeper before making my mind up about it! It is a little annoying that digital download is often only slightly better than a ****ty record deal (given how horribly ripped off many artists are by that situation), but I guess we're never going to live in an ideal world where there aren't people skimming off the top, no matter what you do. And it doesn't really change my mind about Apple, I still think they massively overcharge for all their services :P

@Buzzov*en: ...I'm not even sure what to say to that. Basically, you don't like the genre which automatically means it's **** no matter what anyone else has to say? Nice argument. I'm perfectly fine with you not liking it, I couldn't care less what you think if that's your personal view of music, just don't try and tell me that something I quite enjoy listening to is garbage just because you think so.
Your comment to me was so contradicting it is funny. Basically I can have my opinion, but I can not express it to you since it talks badly about the genre you like. Wow.

Save the environment, shoot yourself in the head.
And when there is no hope I'll smoke some crack I'll shoot some dope.
Buzzov*en is offline   Reply With Quote