Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #3673 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Just realized I forgot to mention here what became of the sheet of acid which was procured by my buddies and me and taken while visiting my best friend a few hours away.

Basically, it was an entire sheet (100 hits!) so between five people, it was to be split as 20 hits each.

To understand the nature of the acid, to see what the batch was like, the two of my friends who were going to visit the friends a few hours away each took one hit two nights before we left.

It was probably stronger than any single hit of LSD I've ever had in my life. I came damn close to totally losing touch with reality from that one hit - my body was completely foreign to me, and I was completely preoccupied with this idea regarding quarks.

In my mind, quarks were the smallest piece of reality we could conceive, and "God" the highest. In my mind, I wondered if there were intelligent particles smaller than quarks, if quarks were intelligent themselves, etc.

Then, I became convinced that we were "God" to quarks. Maybe I was worshiped by these quarks, but could do nothing to help them. This made me cry, to be quite honest.

This was from one hit of acid. I also had moderate open eye visuals: A few times, when I spoke, glitter and stuff came out of my mouth. This acid was strong.

With this knowledge, I still opted to take the 19 remaining hits in one go, (once at my friend's) and that was an experience.

Things rippled and moved initially, then I saw my entire lifetime go by with at least 1000 possible outcomes. Everytime I spoke, something visual occurred. A few times, my words came out of my mouth in text form, so I could read them. Several times, a rainbow came from my mouth. Once, I thought I was choking on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I decided while tripping on 19 hits that I could create God for myself, and just believing strongly in a deity would actually influence my own destiny because other people would sense it and I would be able to succeed because of my level of confidence and my beliefs regarding my own destiny.

I realized that I loved everyone in the world, and that physical appearance was so subjective that I shouldn't even consider it. The world was beautiful, but flawed - and the fact that the world was flawed only made it more beautiful...after all, weren't Picasso paintings abstractions and completely subjective, whilst being regarded by many as interesting and beautiful?

The world was perfect because of flaws, and I understood the true nature of "perfection". Perfection, in my mind, was the imperfect, but it was being able to appreciate and love that which was imperfect, because that in and of it itself was the true nature of the world.

And the world kept on turning, and that was perfection.

Multiple other visual interpretations came into my world, and it was almost ghastly, but at the same time, I understood that was the imperfections of the trip. By embracing this imperfection, it was perfection.

Additionally, I stand by my saying that LSD is my absolute favorite of all drugs.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote