Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #8038 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I did use violence to open the bottle. I tried to wrap a towel around the base and hit the towel wrapped bottom on the wall so that the wine inside would force the cork out, all to no avail.

So, I don't know if this will ever work again or not, but I used pliers to bend the end of a sharp nail so the very bottom was kind of like a fish hook, then forced it through the middle of the cork until the hooked part was visible underneath the cork...the middle of the nail itself also bent a bit from the ordeal, but it made it through the cork, so that was cool. Then, I used my hands to pull up until the nail had penetrated the bottom of the cork. I then used the pliers again to grab the top of the nail and work the whole thing out.
yeah that's one alternative and the whole towel hitting it against the wall thing sometimes work but I mean instead of using the wall, they say you should use the a boot or some sort of shoe.

I had that problem trying to open a bottle but I had no pliers. I only found out I had no pliers after I already had the nail in the cork and it was super hard to get it out. I tried using a wire hangar but that didn't work. So I ended up forcing the cork into the bottle by hitting the nail with a shoe to force it into the bottle. I was stuck with nail wine. I know I probably shouldn't have consumed the wine but I didn't care that there was a nail in the wine. I ended up pouring it over into another empty plastic bottle.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote