Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 07:48 AM   #3835 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine
Obviously unless she's either trying to make no sound (I've almost had blood drawn from my shoulder being bitten in that situation before)
lol stuff like that would defintly make up for no noise imo kinky ****

when a woman is communicating just how much she's feeling it, no inhibitions or anything whether its noise or nails in the back, I find that extremely hot, I like kinky bitches. Otherwise it's just boring like a business meeting IN/OUT/TIDY UP/DONE/FILE SOME TAXES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon
No, no really amusing stories here. I mean I don't find this amusing just sucky that it happened.

The cops knocked on my door while I was with a loud girl and told his that we were disturbing our neighbors with the "noise" pollution. so stupid.

I didn't even want to answer the door but she made me so I went to answer it in my robe.
lmao well you must have been doing something right if you was getting noise complaints dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce
although animal-like sounds can be off-putting (when I was young, I did a legal young one who meows)

Part of me thinks that would be weird yeah, but part of me also thinks it could be kinky as hell

Last edited by crukster; 03-27-2011 at 07:54 AM.
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote