Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #3679 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

Cheers for that, man but I don't wanna get too scientific about it. The rule with heavy stuff like this here generally is have a bro or a buddy around and do it somewhere safe. By worrying too much about how I set up, I would probably end up limiting myself. Like packing my bag for school lol I never took the right things on the right days. I'm a bit of a minimalist for trips, I'm very brain orientated. I think all you need is your mind to interact with and understand whatever environment is around you, that's why I'd prefer it to not be artificially created by myself, but as basic as possible. maybe a pen and paper if you're gonna try and record some of it, the problem with that is as soon as you start doing it tends to kill the trip, unless you sort of "become one with the pen and paper" sounds cliche but seriously, if you zone in on the pen and paper and make them "tokens" for like reality and the canvas it exists on, you can channel the trip energy into creating something.

Definitly gonna do it though, I've had some trips on weed and I thought they were epic, so LSD will be crazy. It is true what it says in that article - drugs are a key. I'm pretty damn sure I've managed to go on some trips without drugs on days when I was doing fuk all, and sometimes when I was the complete opposite and I had the weight of the World on my brain. I definitly believe it's possible with enough mental discipline.

I've almost got that channeling **** down without drugs. The stuff I draw without drugs is crap though compared to the stuff I do while buzzing on something, like comparing a retarded chimps work to a Picasso. But hey, at the end of the day, what was Picasso, what are we all, if not retarded chimps?
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote