Music Banter - View Single Post - College Basketball
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #138 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post
Haha I love Artest.

I don't understand why you have to hide the fact that you're good. I find NBA players in general are less humble than in other sports, but they still don't really tell it like it is. Lebron for example, he's pretty ****y, but he's still guarded in the way he answers questions.
I know in the NFL they have a class or lecture type thing that kinda teaches rookies how to deal with the media. I agree though, NBA guys are less humble. There are always fans who hate guys for being too predictable with answers (Tom Brady) but then they also get mad when guys like James Harrison criticize the commisioner or whatever. I respect Harrison, he's an animal and has spoke his mind all year about his fines and penalties.

Back to college hoops... VCU just upset Kansas March Madness has been CRAZY this year. Butler VS VCU in the final four, who on earth would ever think that?? It's just awesome.

One of my step-brothers is a UNC fan and one is a Kentucky fan. Lol, I wish I was at their house for the game coming up because they'll be at each others throats. I'm pretty excited for UNC-Kentucky, should be a great one. Two of the most successful programs ever.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote