Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #91 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
lol believe it or not there are actually girls on this planet who I would not let blow me. And all women of the 300+ pound variety fall into that category. She started getting all cheesy-romantic-teenage movie on me and was looking out my window being all "I love looking at the stars. They give me hope. That...something else is out there and someone else is looking at the stars right now too" And I'm thinking WTF I'm trying to enjoy my dip and draft a kickass team in my baseball franchise on ps3, can you STFU already.
Ah, I guess you have standards lol. When it comes to BJs, I don't really have standards. Well, when I used to enjoy getting them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
The girl that reminds me of Tumor is the girl I was tlaking about whos apparently now "dating" a soldier she met on plentyoffish.com. Hmm, ok he is overseas for a few more months, and lives in Colorado (I'm in PA). It makes no sense at all and the more I got to know her the more I lost interest because she's super hyper, immature, and this soldier dating thing is so mind-boggling and retarded. And she's super religious and kinda preachy which is annoying as hell. So I just wanna hook up with her. She turns 21 soon. I cna tell I have a good shot. I. want. to. play. with. DDs.
Go for it! I'm pretty sure she'll like you slide it in even with the whole online relationship thing.

The soldier dating thing isn't that mind boggling to me. It's the same way that some women write to prisoners and start dating them while they are on the inside. Online dating isn't all that bad anyways if the two can get over the whole long distance factor. I have had a few in my past. They have turned out horribly wrong though. Mostly from the girl cheating on me but I just have bad taste in women and pick the wrong girls to be in relationships with.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote