Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #94 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Well at least one person enjoys reading what I write so I will continue to update and from now on will refer to my plan to bang this girl (the one who reminded me of Tumor and had the online boyfriend from Afghanistan) as Project Lauren.

Ok so this girl is totally searching for pity or something, her FB status is "RIP Tyler, I love you even if it was only for a little while but I know what we had was real. You will always be in my heart </3" And there'sd a bunch of people like "OMG NO WAY IM SOOOO SORRY."

So last night I asked what happened. And she wanted me to come down to her room so she could explain it. And I wouldn't go down because I definitely don't need to channel my inner-10th grader and provide the shoulder to cry on. I was wearing a nice shirt too but anyways, I went a got a bite to eat and she was like please come down and talk to me. So I went down and there was a couple other people there and her and her room mate were BOTH crying. I showed as little compassion as possible because 1) This is completely retarded and 2) Being the sensitive shoulder to cry on is NOT my method of getting my d touched by her. So I threw some investigative questions her way and she said his friend got on skype, but wouldn't video chat. And this guy who apparently died didn't have Facebook (she said he couldn't check it over there) even though his friend whos with him in the army who told her of his death had one. Too many things adding up to tell me that obviously she was creepin too much and he wanted to get out of it ASAP but didn't wanna tell her how weird she was for stalking him. But she said she wants to get a TATTOO now. Can we please get a shaking head smiley for occasions like this? Sorry this all lacked anything good to read, but I WILL PLAY WITH DDs. Mission declared, Project Lauren is underway. She seems attracted to my level of uncaring and sarcasm. THIS MISSION WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED GODDAMNIT
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote