Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #97 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
So despite the fact that someone who isnt even in the country appears to be trying to avoid her, and despite the fact that everything you have said so far suggests that she is a possessive, possibly mentally unstable person, you still want to get with her? You dont think that if you do manage to get with her, she is just going to become really clingy and possessive over you as well? You dont have the advantage of being on the other side of the world, you wont be able to avoid her, and if she is as bad as she appears she could ruin your life just by always being around wherever you are.

If the guy has actually died then RIP.
That's a good point evilchuck. And I guess she could become clingy or something if we hooked up and messed around. Actually, that's exactly how I think she'd be especially because I don't pin her as a person who has a ton of sexual experience. But I'm really not worried about it because it's not like I have to see her all the time or anything. I view her as a friend, but she's a friend I want to have sex with or at least get a bj from. She's got gigantic tits and a really nice body which I would like to study more of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post
I think it's more that he couldn't care less about the consequences, he just wants to screw her and leave her :P
I don't wanna date her or leave her, i just wanna be a friend and hope I can just maybe be drunken hookup buddies or something. Just mess around a little bit. She's one of those people that says she is really religious and doesn't drink or hookup but then 5 minutes later will tell you a story about getting wasted and making out with someone. But I feel an attraction from her towards me and I'm playing my cards well right now. Project Lauren in affect.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote