Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #16449 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

I'm sure there's some people that would wanna instate Sharia law worldwide. There are some people that are pushing to have it instated in Islamic communities here in the UK. Imo that defeats the purpose of living here, it shouldn't be one law for some another for others.

I don't think Worldwide Sharia law is the answer. I have an Uncle who says the whole World will be Islamic one day. But the way he means it if you actually talk to him, is that the whole World will one day be United; a World Society, and, not so much fundamentalistically, but not liberally either because liberalism equates to a floppy dik, no, MODERATLY, is the right word - moderatly the basic concepts of the Abrahamic Faiths will be agreed upon, accepted and taught worldwide, which is quite like what "Sufism" proposes. When it gets to that point, I really couldn't care what people call themselves; Muslim, Jew, Christian, etc. and I don't think it matters tbh. One Race, One Planet, One Universe, One Almighty God, in my belief.

I think people worry too much over the semantics of what things are called. What I am getting at is that's not important imo, imo its the things people do that are important, and Islam teaches a lot of good in that respect. As do Judaism and Christianity, if the minor differences between the 3 could be settled you'd find there's actually a lot of similarities.
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote