Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #16457 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by crukster View Post
lmao vampires

I got grilled about it once in a Humanities class. We were talking about whether it's "oppressive" or not, I wasn't really interested cos I think it's a dead horse, escapes most people that most women choose to wear it so I was just staying out of it.

But I'm sitting there and the teacher is saying blah blah blah blah

And someone makes a point "Oh, the women aren't objectified as much because you can't see their body"

And the teacher says "Hmm yeah but maybe for some people it just makes them more curious what's under there"

And I chuckled quite loudly and went HUH yeah.

Man the whole class turned to me, and I was on the spot. The teacher was like ohrly? Why's that then?

And I spent the next half an hour digging myself more and more into a hole talking about how they might actually have some really nice boobs under there or something, they're asking me "how would you know?" and I started getting into scenarios where it'd be ripped off and everything, then I tried to pull it back by saying oh but yeah er I just mean they have sexy eyes sometimes I mean. Everyone thought I was some sort of sex offender or something *facepalm* there is no edit button irl
I dunno, it's not like there's any less rape or adultery or pre-marital sex by them wearing that

and the predominantly Malay/Muslims here are incredibly horny, much more so than Chinese or Indians
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote