Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #16458 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post

felt like being a picture whore again. this is my feeble attempt at straightening my hair. It lasted for about thirty minutes, and I looked in the mirror and it reverted back to it's tangled puffball state.
This is a sweet picture, Dayvan. I never thought your hair looked like a puffball in the past.

What I *do* notice, though, is...hey! Where is your hat?! You used to always have a hat on in your MB pics. Are you out of your hat phase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Felt like hiding or re enacting the Alien face hugger.
This picture of you looks almost exactly like the last one I remember you posted, only you've moved your arm! I hope you haven't been sitting there the whole time.

I still like your wall paper. It makes the room look very comfy and cozy and warm, Jackhammer, with that golden glow and lovely red stripes. It looks so...so...TRADITIONAL...which contrasts nicely with the tough, burly man in wristlaces. And I do believe you have a necklace on, too!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote