Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:30 PM   #3690 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Just because someone can't chug beer doesn't make them a pussy. I actually used to think like that too. Until this one time, we were daring this guy to chug a pint in this drinking game we were playing, and he's like, "No dude, I can't chug beer". But we're like, "dude stop being a pussy about it" and he was like, "ok, whatever, but I'm probably going to puke" and everyone is like "just do it and get on with the game" at this point. So he starts chugging, fast. Chugs the whole thing in about 3 seconds and just sits there for a few. Then, BAM!!! Puke stream, right back in the glass he drank it out of. Just as everyone was about to start yelling and giving him a hard time he put his hand up, as to tell us to hold on a second.

He then proceeded to chug the previously vomited contents of the glass just as fast as he did before. This time he kept it down. He just looked at us in silence as to say, "what now?"

Ever since then I don't give people a hard time if they can't chug beer, it was a pretty traumatic experience for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote